Colon hydrotherapy and Nutrition by Judy
© 2016 Colonics and Nutrition by Judy - All Rights Reserved
Suggestions for getting a good sleep:
1) Don't watch TV before bedtime.
2) Do something relaxing, like reading a peaceful book or the Bible.
3) Don't eat or drink for 3 hours before bedtime, if possible. I usually eat turkey for supper, because it has tryptophan, which makes you sleepy.
4) Take minerals, especially calcium, magnesium, potassium, and sodium, just before bed. They help your body relax.
If you wake up during the night and can't get back to sleep, take another mineral.
5) I also take Myocalm PM from Metagenics, which has Calcium, Magnesium and Valerian. Valerian is the herb from which they make Valium.
6) And lastly, I take a liquid melatonin of very good European quality from Premier Nutrition.
7) As I'm going to sleep, I put on a peaceful music tape of my favorite Christian songs and pray that God will cast a deep sleep on me.
BLESSED DREAMS AND GOOD HEALTH